The scholarships are open to all Ni-Vanuatu students enrolling in Foundation courses at USP Emalus Campus in Semester 1, 2019, who are residents of Port Vila.
- Created on .
VOT GJP BLONG:
• Mekem se Munisipol Kaonsel i yusum mane blong yumi long wan stret fasen we yumi evriwan i save long hem (akaontabiliti mo transparensi)
• Givim paoa long Ward Kaonsel mo givim bak wok long ol komuniti blong lukaotem ol eria blong olgeta
• Givim moa janis long ol ni-Vanuatu blong mekem smol bisnis; faenem ol wei blong givhan long evri man blong save pem propeti taks
• Mekem ol pablik park mo ol grin spes long evri eria blong taon
• Lukluk bak long evri Bae-Loa blong Kaonsel afta Gazetem olgeta blong oli kam loa, afta enfosem ol Bae-Loa blong evri man i mas folem loa
• Photo - Ol patipisen (ol MP, ol Kaonsela, ol Jeaman), GJP Nasonal Kokas miting, Akhamb, 11-14 Januari 2018
Seven students have received scholarship from Lands Minister, Ralph Regenvanu. Port Vila Scholarship Scheme Selection Committee held a meeting Monday 20th February to select successful applications for the Port Vila semester 1/2017 Scholarship Scheme.
According to the meeting, there was a total of twenty five applications were received.
Seven have been successful based on their eligibility that is student is actually enrolled for foundation level courses.
Last week, on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th January, the Graon mo Jastis Pati (GJP) held its fourth annual National Caucus meeting in Luganville.
The GJP Constitution requires that a National Caucus of all elected officials of the party is held each year to bring together all MP’s and Councillors of the party, as well as their respective Chairmen, to share experiences and contribute advice and guidance to assist the management and growth of the party.